VFA Forum interlift 2015: Call for Papers
From Tuesday October 13, to Friday October 16, 2015, VFA-Interlift e.V. - Association for Lift Technology - will again be promoting its speakers´
Forum for both exhibitors and visitors at the interlift tradeshow. You are cordially invited to hold a lecture of approximately 20 minutes plus a
10-minutes discussion period.
2015 key issues:
- New products and services
- Standards and regulations
- International markets: megacities; Central Africa; Latin America; India; the Middle East; Kazakhstan; Kyrgyzstan; Uzbekistan; Turkmenistan
- Qualifications for employees: planning ahead to ensure future success
- Home lifts (in accordance with the Machinery Directive): a rapidly growing market!
- Lift safety: maintenance, inspection, assessing faults/damage, and safe working on lifts
Offers for papers to be submitted by Friday April 17, 2015, comprising speaker´s name, company/institution, communication data and an abstract of
the contents in both English and German for internal selection and publication, e.g. on the VFA website. We will inform you regarding the
acceptance of your paper by mid-June 2015. The trade fair approaching, power point versions of your speeches are also to be submitted in English
and German. After the fair, the power point versions will be published, e.g. on the VFA website.
For further information,For further information, please contact: Ms Anja Gietz, VFA-Interlift e.V., Süderstraße 282, D-20537 Hamburg, Germany, phone +49 40 727301-50, fax -60, e-mail email@example.com, internet www.vfa-interlift.de.